Day 29 of the 30 Days of Blogging - 3 Wishes
I believe in wishes. I close my eyes and make wishes on eyelashes, shooting stars and dandelions. Sometimes my wishes are for things that I want. Sometimes they are for my friends. Sometimes, I will send the wish on to someone else -cause I know someone needs the wish more than I do - and sometimes I send it on to a particular person, or just send it on to the next person that may make a wish.
I know this post is to talk about 3 wishes in particular. But, if I do that, if I tell you what my wishes are - then those wishes may not come true. And, I want my wishes to come true. I really want them to come true. The ones that I make for myself and the ones that I make for my friends.
I know what my three wishes are - 2 of them have been my wishes for awhile now. And a 3rd is one that I have recently wished for. So - how about this - if, no, WHEN these wishes come true - I will blog about it - and will reference this post. (as long as they come true while this post is still at the forefront of my memory!!)
4 comments:
Loved your answer. :)
I'm always afraid to write about my wishes or something in the works...I'm afraid by putting it out there, I will jinx myself!
Makes sense :) Im gonna share a wish :) I hope someday I can meet you and your wonderful family :)
I feel the same way, always afraid to share my wishes. Though I am with Tina would love to meet all of you in person.
Post a Comment