Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 17 - Something You're Looking Forward To

Day 17 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Something You're Looking Forward To

There are lots of things that I am looking forward to - Little Miss Caelyn turning 3 on Friday, and celebrating her birthday Luau style on Sunday, Jaykie turning 11, Gryfinn turning 5, a Summer filled with lots of sunshine, and baseball, and outside fun, and cookouts, and family get togethers. Our room being completely finished. (the wall is back up, the room is painted, the bed is in place, just have a few finishing touches, and we will be done!)

But above all of these things, I am looking forward to marrying Kelly. We have come into a financial crunch, and money is super tight. I will just say it's been one of those domino effects - one thing happened, and then another and then another and then about 10 more - so we have kinda talked about maybe having to put the wedding on hold - but I am hoping that things will turn around, and we won't have to do that. Cause, more than anything, I can not wait to marry her. I can not wait to make her my wife. I can not wait to be her wife. Marrying her is the 'Something" that I am most looking forward to!!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Can't wait for it. I'll be cheering you on all the way down the aisle.