Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging

I got this from another blog that I follow, well, actually two of them (Come What May and Don't Lick the Ferrets.) :o) And I thought this would be good for me - something to get me blogging more. I love to do it, just don't do it nearly as much as I'd like. They may not be consecutive posts, and I may blog about other stuff in between - but then again... I may not! Here is the basic outline...









  • Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts


  • Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name


  • Day 3-Your first love


  • Day 4-Your parents


  • Day 5-Your siblings


  • Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy


  • Day 7-Favorite movies


  • Day 8-Something you don't leave the house without


  • Day 9-A picture of your friends


  • Day 10-Something you’re afraid of


  • Day 11-Favorite TV shows


  • Day 12-What you believe


  • Day 13-Goals


  • Day 14-A picture you love


  • Day 15-Bible verse


  • Day 16-Dream house


  • Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to


  • Day 18-Something you regret


  • Day 19-Something you miss


  • Day 20-Nicknames


  • Day 21-Favorite place to eat


  • Day 22-Favorite city


  • Day 23-Favorite vacation


  • Day 24-Something you’ve learned



  • Day 25-Favorite memory


  • Day 26-Picture of your family


  • Day 27-Pets


  • Day 28-Something that stresses you out


  • Day 29-3 Wishes


  • Day 30-a picture

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

oooooh, I'm so glad you are participating :)

Jen said...

Oh wow, I may have to steal this and set a goal for myself. Can't wait to hear all these.

onemorebaby said...

Wow! : ) I also just wanted to pop back on to tell you "Hey!"... i have been gone for far too long but i am back now, and slowly getting back into blogging... hugs!

This Mom said...

Yay! I can't wait to read your answers to these. It's been fun so far. Good luck!

Tina said...

Im all over this one LOL I will be doing it as well...