Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 21 - Favorite Place To Eat

Day 21 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Favorite Place To Eat

I love Italian food. Pretty much anything Italian. And yeah, I could probably eat it everyday. Lasagna, sketti, alfredo, stuffed shells, penne, parmesiano chicken - I love it all! So, it goes without saying that I love the Olive Garden and Bucca di Beppo. MMMMM - they both sound delicious...

But, my favorite place to go is the Melting Pot. It's so quiet, and so romantic there. I love the setting, I love the food, and I love how intimate it feels being there, just us, feeding each other.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I've yet to go to the melting pot.
I think you've talked me in to at least trying it.

CJ said...

We went to the Melting Pot the night Ash proposed! LOVE it there! Now they just need to add more pasta to their menu!

Montana's mom said...

I'm all for italian too!!!