Day 16 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Dream House
Well, to be honest. I actually really like my house. I love our neighborhood. It is filled with kids for our kids to play with. And on any given day, you can usually find a number of those kids in our driveway playing basketball, in our front yard playing football or wiffle ball. It's great, and I love it! And as soon as our room gets finished (which should be soon!! :) we will have more space, and won't feel so crowded. It isn't anything fancy, but, to me, it's perfect. It is our house. Where 2 of our kids have been born. Where we are raising our 4 kids.
But..... if you twist my arm, and tell me that I had all the money in the world to build whatever kind of house I want, then I suppose, this is what I would want! :o)
I have always wanted a HUGE white farm house, out in the middle of nowhere. With a beautiful wrap around porch. With a porch swing in the front, to watch the sun rise, and rocking chairs in the back, to watch the sun set. Ya know that one song "watch the corn pop up in rows..... point our rocking chairs toward the west.... plant our dreams where the peaceful river flows" ? Yeah, when I hear that song, I feel that he was singing about my dream house. Not sure though about the river being too close - that scares me, I have young kids, and one little girl that is way to adventurous and fearless. I would love to have enough land to have a huge garden (and of course enough time to keep up with said garden) and enough yard to have a full on baseball game or football game. Yeah - that pretty much sums up what I think of when someone asks me about my dream house (well, with the exception of the bathroom - I want one of those huge jacuzzi bath tubs - the kind that will cover my knees and my boobs at the same time!)
1 comment:
Hey yeah, me too !
Well, except mine is yellow :) h aha
Post a Comment