Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 18 - Something You Regret

Day 18 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Something You Regret

Ya know - I have thought about this. And, of course, there are things in my life that I wish I hadn't done. Or that I wish I had done. Or that I wish I had done differently. Mistakes that I made. But, I am not one to live in the past. My life is the way it is because of the path that I took in the past. If I were to change one thing, it could change the outcome of today. And by no means, do I ever want to change today. The song 'God Bless the Broken Road' - that song is how I feel. The path may be broken, but it is the one that I was supposed to take to get to Kelly, and to get to the life that I have now. So - ask me if I have any regrets, and I will answer, no I don't have any regrets.

1 comment:

Montana's mom said...

Perfectly said! I whole heartedly agree.