Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 20 - Nicknames

Day 20 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Nicknames

Well, there won't be a whole lot to this post. My name is Danielle. When I was younger, I was called Dani by most people. My Dad always called my Dani. As I got older, I became Danielle more than Dani. My brother Doug, he still calls me Dani, and his kids do too. And I have a few friends that still call me Dani. In high school, a couple of my friends called me Dan. And actually, if I hear from either of those friends on facebook, they still refer to me as Dan.

The most accomplished name I have ever been called is Mommy. I absolutely love being a Mom, and that name, it just melts my heart! (of course, there are times, when it is Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom...... that I joke that I am changing my name. But it really is just a joke, being a Mom to these 4 wonderful kids, is truly a blessing!)

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I love it. Mom is the best nickname :)

Montana's mom said...

Mom is my favorite nickname too!!