How exciting! I can't wait to see it finally put together. You guys must be ecstatic! ~Tina
That's funny!! Montana takes mine over all the time.
Sofia is not allowed in our bed but she has a blow up bed at the foot of ours and sleeps there every night. I move her if I want any type of alone time with my hubby:)
That just means you made it right!
aaaaaw....(ahem) she doesn't look like she's leaving anytime soon.:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to see it finally put together. You guys must be ecstatic! ~Tina
That's funny!! Montana takes mine over all the time.
Sofia is not allowed in our bed but she has a blow up bed at the foot of ours and sleeps there every night. I move her if I want any type of alone time with my hubby:)
That just means you made it right!
aaaaaw....(ahem) she doesn't look like she's leaving anytime soon.
:)
Post a Comment