In honor of Gryfinn's upcoming surgery, I am posting the video that we took of him at the hospital before he had his tonsils removed. It had only been minutes since they gave him the medicine to help relax him, and he was SUPER loopy. In his words, he felt good - good good! haha And he couldn't sit up, he kept falling over. It is super funny! This medicine was awesome ~ it helped calm his nerves, and the nerves of his Moms!! Seeing him so silly made us laugh, and as we all know, laughter is the best medicine!!
3 comments:
That is hilarious ! I love it.
Syd opted out of the meds both times.
I don't blame him I would want to go home too!! How did his surgery go?
Oh does this bring back memories! Loopy doesn't even begin to explain how my son gets on those meds!
Post a Comment