Miss Caelyn Alexa! You are so full of life, so full of sugar and spice, and not to mention also a little bit of piss and vinegar! You are the absolute sweetest little girl I know, but watch out, cause you also have a temper that is bigger than you are! You are such a good little helper - whether you are helping Mama make cookies or helping Mommy make dinner. You have the best hugs - you wrap those little arms around my neck and just squeeze. You melt my heart each day with the sweet things that you say, and you make me laugh with the silly things that you do. You take wonderful care of everyone around you - whether it is your babies, your big brothers or your Moms. Three years ago we had no idea just how much you would change our lives and bless us the way that you have! Happy Birthday My Princess! I love you so much!



4 comments:
I love it! She is just beautiful!!!
(i don't think we are friends on facebook? how can that be? how do i find you?)
Happy Birthday pumpkin !
We're right behind you.
I can't believe that baby face beauty is 3.
Happy Birthday Caelyn!!! She is adorable Dani and Kel!!
Oh my gosh I total forgot!!!!! How could I! Happy Birthday Caelyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe your three!!! Love and kisses the Irvin girls.
Post a Comment