Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 19 - Something You Miss

Day 19 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Something You Miss

I was going to go all sentimental, and talk about my loved ones that I miss. Cause I do, I miss them all an extreme amount. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my Dad. Not a time when I call to my daughter "Caelyn Alexa" - that I don't think of our dear friend Alexa. Not a laugh that doubles me over that I don't think of all the laughs I shared with our wonderful friend Rhonda.

But, I am due to start my period, and what I am missing the most right now is CHOCOLATE!!! And I don't just mean any ol' chocolate. I mean the good stuff! The kind that is so full of fat and calories that it is now forbidden! I want some hot fudge cake. Oh - and lava cake - from Tumbleweeds - which they don't even serve any more. Damn, I really miss lava cake.


lava cake - oh how I miss you


hot fudge cake - need I say more?

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

(crying) I've never even had it and yet......I miss it too. (sob, sob, sob)

Montana's mom said...

Wow my mouth is screaming for milk after looking at those two pictures!!!