Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 2.3

I swear that there is more going on in my life than this C25K. As a matter of fact, life is super busy. I just don't know where to start!! So for now, if anyone reads my blog, I'm sorry for all the self portraits. lol But it really does me good to post them. It keeps me motivated in a way. 

A fellow blogger is on week 5 of the couch to 5k program. I would tag her or link to her but can't from my phone ... But check the side bar thingie, under Don't lick the ferrets. Anyways, she was talking about podcasts that she pulls for music through her program. Which I think  is awesome. She is using a different app than I am, but it seems that the programs are the same. But, I can't pull the podcasts through mine. Which stinks, because the other app is a paid app. And let's face it, I'm cheap. Lol I have not paid for a single app. Ever. So, what I did was turn off all the sound alerts for my app, start the app and then start the podcast. That way I'm still keeping track through the program, but also get to listen to the podcast. Works for me and my cheap ass! lol

I did this run yesterday and it kicked my ass, but I conquered that bitch!! haha I ran later in the day. After working and then cleaning house and doing laundry. So, I wasn't at my peak. I prefer to run earlier. I have more energy, and the run goes better. But I made it through, just a bit sweatier than usual. 

I will start week 3 tomorrow, and I am super excited about it! I have never made it this far in my first two attempts. So I am definitely feeling accomplished!!! And maybe a little bit proud of myself. Maybe after I finish week 3 I will feel more than a little proud of myself!

C25K week 2.3

1 comment:

CJ said...

I still don't think my wife realizes I paid for the app! I was too lazy to find an equivalent for free...and too impatient! Once I heard the app TALKS to you, I was sold!

Congrats on finishing week two!! You go girl!!