Monday, July 15, 2013

Nothing better...

Than getting your ass kicked by a beach run!! 

This was my view on the way down the beach! 


And this was on my way back up!


The tide was coming in, and it's just so beautiful!!

The sand was pretty packed down so it wasn't too difficult to run on. It's a little slanted but not too bad. And the view and the winds, made this an amazing run!! 

I was worried that I would slack and not complete the run due to feeling lazy this week. Vacation is amazing but I haven't felt motivated to do anything but hang out at the beach!! ;) But I did it. I completed each and every second of my run!! And I have now completed week 4!!! I haven't decided yet if I will move on to week 5 or just hang out at week 4 while on vacation. I don't want to feel discouraged.  We shall just see how I feel. 


C25K week 4.3 ~ feeling proud and more like a runner!! 

No comments: