I was planning to get my run in early today. But, due to things going wrong, lol, it did not happen.
But even with things going a little haywire, it ended up being a good day! And I couldn't ask for anything better!
So, instead of doing my run at 10 in the morning, I did it at 10 at night. And I had to push myself a little more, but I made it! The last 3 minute segment was tough, but I did it!
Now I'm going to do my arm work out, enjoy the smoothie my wonderful wife made me and then take a shower, cause I am one severely sweaty gal and I know my wife will appreciate it if I shower before joining her in bed! lol
C25K week 3.3 ~ another week completed!! YAY! :)

3 comments:
I have been gone a year. Glad to see you are still blogging.
I'm horrible at checking updates! I love ya girl
Yeah. My run did not happen this morning and I am working overnight. Hopefully I can make up for it tomorrow. For someone who once hated running, I feel like a drug addict in withdrawal.
Post a Comment