We had an amazing time on vacation. The island is just beyond beautiful! And this vacation was by far the best, ever! I look forward to going back to Jekyll and making many more memories there!!
These pics were taken at Driftwood Beach. And it is eerily beautiful! I'm not sure why (but I think we did read why somewhere), but driftwood collects here. And not just small pieces, like entire trees!

We are missing one of our Clan but it is still a really awesome pic!
My mom and niece Kelsey with Gryfinn and Caelyn
Sunrise with my Walking Dead mug. LOVE this!!
Love this pic of the littles!
My beautiful wife and I when we first got to the beach!
Our kiddles! This was our last night on the island, and it could not have been more perfect with a double rainbow on the ocean!! You can see the much much lighter rainbow to the right of the bright one!Coming back to reality sucked. All except for the sleeping in our bed part. I really could be a beach bum. I absolutely love everything about the ocean and the beach. And it's awesome, cause my wife feels the same way! She told me yesterday, we just got back from vacation and I am already looking at beaches for next year! Those words made me love her even more! ;)








2 comments:
Remind me what island this is ?
I have to say that I have lived vicariously through you when looking at your pictures.
Love that last picture. Great kids
It is Jekyll Island Georgia. It is an hour and a half south of Savannah and an hour and a half north of Jacksonville Florida. And the island really was beautiful. I will have to post pics of the Spanish moss trees. They were mainly on the sound side of the island and were so neat. We have gone to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and loved it there. But Jekyll was even better!
Post a Comment