Saturday, June 29, 2013

Be my motivation!!!

So I'm posting these pics to motivate myself. And to also kind of hold myself responsible for doing the program. Or something like that. 

And I want to complete this program and keep running for not only myself but also for my family. I want to be healthier. And I want my kids to see me be healthier. 

And I have also decided that it's all about being healthy. Not about losing weight or being skinny. Just to be healthy. I don't want to worry about anything else. And I don't want to give my daughter body image issues. I have always had issues with my body. Even when I was only 100 pounds soaking wet. And I don't want to set my daughter up for that. It's rough and makes life rough. I just want her to be comfortable with her body. No matter how big or small. So I need to do better at setting a good example for her. And for my boys too. And my wife... Cause when I feel better about myself, she feels the rewards of that ;) ;)

Ok, with all that being said I will post pics....

C25K week 1.3


C25K week 2.1

C25K week 2.2 ~ this one kicked my ass a little! Could be because my routine was different and I had not had breakfast or very much water. But I did it!! And even though it kicked my ass, it was a good ass kicking!! 




Speaks loudly!!!

No comments: