Was rough. It was a 5 minute warm up, run for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute cool down. I started out just telling myself to get through the first 10 minutes of running. I did and then told myself just get through these 5, and then if you need a break, walk for a minute. After I did those 5, I told myself, only 5 more and you will complete the run. It was tough. But I did it. I ran the entire 20 minutes with no break. I think being so stubborn is actually helpful in this case.
C25K ~ week 5.3 - it kicked my ass, but I made it! Excited to move on to week 6!!!
4 comments:
Way to push through it !
Congrats!! I hated that run...but if I recall, I quite enjoyed Week 6!
Have to say, I was ready to get that one over so I could move on!!
Thanks KJ!
Post a Comment