I ran today's run outside, in the afternoon. So it was quite warm. Jarrod had asked me if I wanted to start working out again, and I told him that I start week 4 of the C25K program today and he said ok, let's do it together! I told him that sounded good cause I needed to start running outside so I would be able to stick with it while in Georgia.
So, off we went. And of course it was more difficult! No air conditioning and uneven terrain. But, I made it!! And I didn't pass out!!! It was great to have Jarrod run with me! He is a good sport and runs at my pace and he is a good motivator!! Oh, and he is excited to run on the beach too!!
C25K week 4.1.

2 comments:
and lets not forget the part about him being your mini me :)
You are awesome. I have been a lurker via KJ's page for some time. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. I have been checking on your progress and am impressed you were able to handle the run with today's humidity. I know how bad it is because we live in New Carlisle. We are practically neighbors. Keep up the great work!!
Post a Comment