Monday, July 29, 2013

Seven Years

It's hard to believe that it has been seven years already. Cause I remember it like it was yesterday. I am sure that over the last 7 years, some of the memories have faded. That the pain was a lot worse. That not everything was perfect. But that's what I remember. That from the moment I opened my eyes on July 29, 2006, that everything was perfect. 

Everything completely just fell in to place. From the bigs being at their other parents to it being the weekend. Everything was perfect. We really could not have asked for a better labor, delivery and birth story. 

And we could not ask for a more caring, sensitive, smart, adorable and loving 7 year old. 

Your smile is genuine as is your heart. 
You never cease to amaze me with how smart you. 
The kindness you show towards others is wonderful. 
I really am blessed to be your Mommy!

Happy 7th Birthday Gryfinn Maddox!


1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Happy Birthday little big man.