I don't know if it was that I got up for the sunrise and felt great, or that I had a 3 minute break in between each 5 minute run, but today's run was great! I didn't struggle at all. And I was worried cause my ankle/arch has been hurting me. Flip flops are not my friend!! Lol But it went great! And I feel great!! Loving this running thing!!
C25K week 5.1 ~ I made it to week 5!!!!
I could get used to this beach running, and LOVE every minute of it!!
2 comments:
Yay!! Try a pair of Nike Comfort Thongs (think flip flop, not underwear). They will run you about twenty bucks, but they are awesome! I have a fallen arch and joint arthritis in one of my feet and I have no pain with these!
So inspiring. Now all I need is the beach and I'm set. :)
Way to go girl ! Hope you guys are having a fabulous time.
Post a Comment