Friday, November 12, 2010

This Moment

So I know the rules said to post one picture, no words, to capture a moment in time. Well, I never said I was good at following the rules! :o)

I love how much they love each other, and that when outside playing with friends, they still hold hands and run around. I do, I just love it. And I want to always remember these moments - especially when they are fighting, and their words aren't so nice, and they can't keep their hands to themselves. :o)
















2 comments:

Montana's mom said...

Those are great! I especially love the one of Gryffin and Caelyn running and holding hands that is a true treasure.

Stephanie said...

Is that a Michigan hat on Caelyn's head??? ha ha I love the pictures of them ,so cute. Maybe you will be lucky and they will never out grow the bond they have...no fighting!