So, seriously.... where did the other 10 months go? I mean, didn't we just bring in 2010, like 2 months ago?!! Time sure does fly when you're having fun.... and on the go nonstop between work, kids, dinner, games, practice, bath, bedtime.... oh wait, did I even talk to Kel today?!! Some days it really is like that. The only conversations that we have our via the phone, whether text or talk. But atleast we get to go to bed together each night, yes, most nights we have an extra lil being between us (I won't mention names Miss Caelyn!!) But for years we were on different shifts. So even when we are away during the evenings doing different things for our kiddles, we do still go to bed together each night. And I am grateful for that!!
The computer is still a mess - but I am not as aggravated today, so it isn't pissing me off like it was the last time. So that's good. As I type that, the enter key flips up. haha Stupid computer! It's a good thing I love those rotten monsters that did this!!
So I just read that November is NaBloPoMo - you know, the blog a day for a month thing. I am not going to vow to do it, just gonna say I am going to make an effort to do it. Atleast post a pic or something each day - or atleast try to post a pic or something each day. And believe me, if it doesn't happen, it's not due to lack of things to talk about -cause I think I have atleast 30 posts archived in my head - and that's not to mention the things that are yet to happen this month!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
Best of luck on the NaBloPoMo! Do what you can and hope for the best, that's going to be my motto for this!
I'm envious that you get to go to bed each night together. Shell has worked graves since the kids were born, so although we're used to only having 2 nights together, we've never been happy about it. Hopefully someday soon we can change it.
Happy November!
Can't wait for the attempted NaBloPoMo
You can do it girl.
I already messed up the NaBloPoMo thing... but hey I got one out of two done!! Maybe I will try at least half the days!!
Good luck and I hope to see 30 posts from you! I love your posts and your family :)
Post a Comment