Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for my wife.
I am thankful for our 4 beautiful kids.
I am thankful for our families.
I am thankful for our friends.
I am thankful for our jobs.
I am thankful for our health.
I am thankful for our house.
I am thankful for our cars.
I am thankful for my life.
I am thankful for my happiness.
I am thankful for the love I feel each & every day.
I am thankful for this day spent with family.
I am thankful that my upside down turkey turned out FANTASTIC!
I am thankful for that bottle of homemade wine that our nephew gave us!
I am thankful for this blog.
And I am thankful for all of u that take the time to read my ramblings!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Would it be too much to ask...if I could just cut, copy and paste this to my blog :)
We both have SO much to be grateful for.

Jen said...

And I am thankful for getting the opportunity to know you and your wonderful family through this blog. Ain't bloggin' great?!

Kate said...

You are blessed- Happy Thanksgiving!