
Gryfinn LOVES to take pictures. If we let him, he will snap, snap, snap! Photo after photo! And since he usually is using the cell phone to take the pics, most of them turn out blurry. But, then there are those ones. The ones that really do turn out good. That make me think... Was he meaning to take this picture of this object? And if so, damn, we have the next (enter famous photgraphers name here) on our hands! I sure do hope Santa brings him a camera for Christmas!! :)
3 comments:
What a little photog you have there.
Black Friday for 19.00. Can't beat that.
Yeah - we tried to get the 19.00 camera. Kel was at Walmart at midnight just for that purpose. Well, acutally, she was there before midnight. Asked several associates ahead of time where the camera was - so she could be ready to snag it at midnight. She wasn't able to locate it before midnight, and then shortly after midnight, she found someone that knew what she was talking about, and he said that our store only had 3 of them, and they were already gone. So, we weren't lucky enough to get it. Sucks! But we hear that Santa is still on the look! :)
I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://thecaveclan.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment