Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Love Is....

Waking up next to her every day
Feeling that 'spark' when she walks in the room
That feeling of being whole - cause she completes me
Raising our kids together
Not just saying sorry.... but MEANING it
Not being able to live without her
Completing each other's sentences
Our family
Knowing that things sometimes aren't easy
Knowing that when things aren't easy that we still have each other
Those special moments that are just for us
Knowing not to take for granted any special moments that we have
Being so connected that she knows what I'm thinking about and she is clear across town
Treasuring each other
Not taking each other for granted

Love Is US!!!

I love you Kelly! Happy 8th Anniversary! Looking forward to our lifetime!!

'It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it!"



4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

What a beautiful tribute to your relationship.
I would like to say it was fun watching you bounce from butch to fem in your video montage. :) ha ha
And it seemed to be at the same time a lot :)

Such a beautiful couple and family.
Congratulations on 8....here's to the next 45.

DaniKel said...

Have to say that it cracked us up watching it. We know we have changed - but seeing it all put together like this is great! I like to change my hair a lot - the color, the cut, etc. - but apparently Kel does too! haha It's great!

Yeah - you never know from one day to the next - will she be butch - will she be fem - and I could be talking about either Kel or myself!

And can we say 'urge to merge'?! haha

Montana's mom said...

That is great! You guys seem very happy together, Happy Anniversary. Here is to a lifetime together!!!

This Mom said...

This is fantastic! Happy anniversary to you both!