Have already ordered the fairies! She was Tinkerbell for Halloween - and for Christmas we are putting together a dress up box - we have gotten her a Tangled dress up costume, some butterfly wings, 3 petticoats - and jewelry/crowns/wands are still on the list.
Have to say I was super giddy when I found the cafe! Shoot - I am still super giddy!!!!
I am so glad you found it!!!!!!!! She will be so excited on Christmas and you get to revel in her happiness!!! That is what it is all about, making our kids as happy as we can!!!!!
3 comments:
OH I'M SO THRILLED AND EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T STAND IT !!!!
Now you just need to get her the costumes and jewelry and dolls. SO MUCH FUN THIS YEAR !
Have already ordered the fairies! She was Tinkerbell for Halloween - and for Christmas we are putting together a dress up box - we have gotten her a Tangled dress up costume, some butterfly wings, 3 petticoats - and jewelry/crowns/wands are still on the list.
Have to say I was super giddy when I found the cafe! Shoot - I am still super giddy!!!!
I am so glad you found it!!!!!!!! She will be so excited on Christmas and you get to revel in her happiness!!! That is what it is all about, making our kids as happy as we can!!!!!
Post a Comment