Here are some pic's of my littlest monsters getting some sweet treats!
The pic is blurry, but the sunset was gorgeous so
I had to put it on here! and not to mention how cute
the pic is of Kel and the kids!!
On a mission to get more candy!!
And awaaaaay they go!!
Tinker Bell
Jarrod and Jayk dressed up for school, and I do have those pic's, but they are on Kel's phone, so I will save those for another post in this NaBloPoMo! Which, by the way, today is day 2. When was the last time I posted 2 days in a row? Or even 2 times in one week? Yeah, I can't remember either! :) And I decided to post 'now' things first, and then I can go back and catch up on previously written in my head blog posts.
We rented Toy Story 3. We went to the drive in to see it over the Summer, but it was so nice to watch it again. All 6 of us were cuddled on the couch to watch it together as a family, and I just really enjoyed that. We don't get to do that often with our busy schedules. And even though we have already seen it, Gryfinn still got super worried about the Toys during 'that one part' and I cried during 'that' part. If you have seen it, you will know which parts I'm talking about, but if you haven't, this way I'm not a spoiler! And if you haven't seen it - rent it. It's really cute!
4 comments:
I love the sunset and the pictures. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
SO SO SO CUTE !
I love them both.
Toy Story 3 is one of our fav's. I asked J if we were going to buy it for the kids for Christmas and she replied..."we can't wait that long"
ha ha
Glad you had so much fun. Can't wait to see the older kids.
I think we'll be buying Toy Story 3 for Christmas. The kids saw it with my sister at the theater, but Shell and I haven't seen it yet and we are really looking forward to it.
Thanks for not spoiling 'those parts'!
We bought Toy Story 3 on Tuesday :) We couldn't wait of course. It is so cute!!!
I love the Halloween pics!!!
Post a Comment