Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures, Pictures......And More Pictures

We took the little ones to have Spring / Caelyn's 9 month pictures last Friday. We didn't take the big boys, as they have Spring pic's taken at school -but it turns out that they are not the best pic's, at all, so we decided not to buy them. But, we did just get Jarrod's basketball pic's, and will be buying their baseball pic's - I explain this to you, cause I had to explain it to our 11 year old. Apparently, Jarrod likes to get his pic taken and was a bit jealous. Jayk, on the other hand could care less.

So - we took them - and as usual, it was eventful. We are lucky that we got any good ones of Gryfinn. He was a basket case. You would think that he had a fear of the camera the way he was crying - but actually, it turned out that he was starting to get sick.... AGAIN! Double ear infections this time. So that explains the tears - the big elephant tears. Normally, if he is just grumping, he just yells. He had tears, and was distraught. That should have been a warning right there.

So - anyways, here are some of the 100insome pic's that they took of my gorgeous lil ones! I usually edit the pic's before I post them - but my picture package thing won't work, so I couldn't.

Also - kudos to my friend Tina, over at Sweet Pea's Place. She made Caelyn's adorable hair pretties in the pictures!































13 comments:

Tina said...

They are BEUTIFUL! I love them.....thank you for sjaring those I willbe stealing one for my blog...

Team Serrins Springfield said...

What wonderful and beautiful pictures!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see all of them, we need to make plans to get together. The ones you posted are so great. Gryfinn's turned out really good for him not feeling well. Beautiful kids, as always : )

twondra said...

Awwww, sooooo cute!!

EmmaJilly said...

Those pics are great. What a pair of cuties!

Kate said...

I fell off my chair when I saw you had blogged- hint hint.

Great pictures- it is so hard to pic- I always buy way too many pictures.

They did a nice job- thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Beautiful babies. I always love the black backgrounds.

Montana's mom said...

OMG they are awesome!!!!!!!! I can't believe how well they turned out especially since Gryffin didn't feel well. Caelyn is adorable too. Can't wait to see pics of the older two!!!

K J and the kids said...

They turned out GREAT !
How hard though really....when the subjects are this cute.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures. They are so springy!!!!

Jen said...

Ok, I'm a loser for not posting a comment immediately on such beautiful pictures! These are great! I LOVE the second one of Caelyn where she has her hand up in the air and that delightful grin. The one of both of them standing by the stone thing is so cute too. And then Gryffin's full body shot (second to the last photo) is adorable. Those are my top three...but they are all terrific. And I felt bad for poor Jarrod getting his feelings hurt..you have such sweet kids!

Sarah said...

great pics!

Shannon said...

Those pictures are fabulous! I can't believe how big they are getting.