Last night - Caelyn actually walked from the chair to the table! Let me here it "OH NO SHE DIDN"T?" But let me tell you OH YES SHE DID!!! I about died! I was talking to my Mom, sitting in the chair, and Caelyn was cruising around me. She walked out as far as her arm could reach, let go, wobbled, got her balance, and then took two steps and grabbed a hold of the table - and then proceeded to knock all the papers off the table as I became frantic yelling for Kelly!! hehe
We have tried to get her to do it again, and sorta succeeded twice. She gets too excited and just lunges toward you. :-)
So, it may just be a fluke thing - but I still can not believe that she did it!! I think she is tired of chasing Gryfinn and is ready to out run him!! :-)
12 comments:
OH NO SHE DIDN'T...heehee oh my goodness I can not believe it, she is gonna outsmart all her brothers...Hee Hee...GIRLS RULE!!!
Sydney didn't walk until she was 14 months. I would be terrified of a walking 10 month old. AHHHHH! Good luck!
Wow, you wont be able to keep up with her soon!
Uh oh! Watch out now! My neighbors daughter was an early walker, walking at 9 months old!!!!! And boy oh boy was that interesting!!!!!!
Oh how awesome!!!!! Go Caelyn go!!!
That is awesome. I don't think it's a fluke I think the kid is on her way !
Nice job girlie !
Go girl go and RUN after your brothers!!
My mom is moving to IN and I plan to come out for a few weeks in mid June. Not too far from Dayton actually it is Richmond, IN. I plan to take Montana to Dayton for a day maybe we can meet up there if you guys would like to and are free.
Wow!!! That's amazing!!
Don'r you love it when they won't perform for you?
What a big girl. She is not the baby anymore. Time for another one. :)
wow. peanut walked early too. He crawled late and walked early. and never really rolled over. I mean of course he can roll over...but he didn't do it was a developmental skill, though I suspect he could have.
good luck. next step for us was he'd hold our finger all over the house...take me here...take me there..
now he's running of course, carrying balls above his head, throwing and running.
13.5 months old.
Wow! That's amazing! You're definitely gonna be on the run now. Maddie didn't walk until she was 14 months old...slow like her mommy! :)
Post a Comment