Hey there my dearest BFF Steph - I have been trying to post a comment on your blog since last week - but I can't. It won't let me. I don't know if it is me, or if it is your blog.
I just wanted you to know that I read your blog - and wanted to comment but couldn't.
Love ya - and glad you guys had a great time over Spring Break!!
Oh, I am off work this week - YEAH ME!! So if you email me at work, I won't get it until Monday.
2 comments:
I don't think it let me last time either!
Well I need help then, because I don't know what is wrong or how to fix it...the only thing I changed was my layout; I did get my layout from pyzam this time, insted of Leelou, do you think that messed something up??? I remembered that you were both on vacay this week...lucky ducks!!! I will call you tonght or tomorrow to see if we can trouble shoot my comment error together :o) Thanks for letting me know, you are the greatest BFF!!!
Post a Comment