FINALLY! At 10 months 12 days - Caelyn has her first tooth poking through! We have known it was coming all week. We could see it just under the skin - but today - you can FEEL it!
AND....... she can now walk from the couch to the love seat. Which is probably about 7-8 steps! I plan to get this recorded. As soon as I do, I will post it!
Oh - and I think I forgot to mention that when she went to the dr on Sunday for her ear infection - that she now weighs 17lbs 2 oz. So she is gaining. No need to worry. Which I wasn't anymore. The girl eats, she is SUPER active, and she looks healthy. So I had decided not to worry - and quit putting butter in her cereal! lol Thanks for the idea KJ. She is still nursing quite a bit - which I plan to start pumping instead of nursing and putting her milk in a sippy cup, except at night. I do plan to wean her at a year. But I wonder how well I will stick to this plan......
Gryfinn's rash does look better. Although I am afraid to say that, cause it seems that as soon as one of us says it - it gets worse.
And as for my Mom - I know - she so does not look old enough to have great grand kids. And she probably really isn't. But she does. 3 of them. To make a SUPER long story short, my Mom had my oldest sister young, and then she had her daughter young - she is only 4 years younger than me (she is more of a sister than a niece and always has been) So her 2 gorgeous boys - Elijah and Draydin, were my Mom's first two great grand babies. Then my brother - who is the youngest of the boys - had a son young, and his son (who is young) now has a son - which is my Mom's 3rd great grand baby. Confused??!! I could have a mile long post trying to explain my family - maybe I will do that one day......
5 comments:
yeh on the tooth front!
My family's complicated too, but thats families for ya!
Those teeth feel like they take MONTHS ! We always guess from the screaming, oh and the babies are usually upset too :)
Way to go Caelyn....a tooth and now walking. Yes, you had better post that. She'll want the proof one day to show her kids....you know, when she makes YOU a grandma :)
Thanks for the explanation.
Hip Hip Hooray, that is awesome that she is getting a tooth...she is growing so fast!
Awwww! Yay for teeth! I cant believe shes only 17 lbs at 10 months old. I must have a porker on my hands! hehe!
Yay for the tooth! Wow! Can't believe how big she's getting!
Glad Gryfinn's rash is getting better.
Post a Comment