Anyways - on to Day 9.
Day 9 of the 30 Days of Blogging - A Picture of your friends.
It goes without saying, that Kelly is my closest friend. I tell her everything, there is no one in this world that I would rather spend my time with. I am blessed to have her as my best friend and my partner.
And I do have other friends. I have friends that I talk to every now and then. I have friends that I work with. I have family members that I also consider friends.
But, I am going to make this post about my friend Stephanie. She is my dearest, closest, longest friend. And that is no joke. They lived next door to us when I was born. And even when they moved away we still stayed close. (helps that her Mom and my Mom are best friends too! :) She is a couple of years older, but that has never mattered. We have always been close. Maybe not always in location, she was in the Navy and was stationed clear across the country in Washington. But that didn't matter, each time we talked, or saw each other, we would start off right where we left off. Never missing a beat. She is someone I have always been able to turn to for anything. I was blessed to be there when she married the man of her dreams, and I can't wait for her to be there when I marry the woman of mine. We have shared tears and oh so many laughs! And I am blessed to call her my best friend!

BFF's - Stephanie and Danielle
"We'll be best friends until we are old and senile. Then we'll be new friends every day thereafter"
5 comments:
Good to see you post again! I love that quote at the end. Yay for fantastic friends!!
I didnt finish the 30days either :( Miss seeing your post glad your back, Thanks for keeping track of me though
I love that saying :)
What a great story. I love it when people can make it an entire lifetime of friendship.
Such comfort and ease.
That is awesome that you have stayed friends all these years! I have a friend that I have known since we were five and we are still friends today!
I am not the greatest at blogging either, I will get back to the 30 days myself just been busy.
I feel so honored to be a part of your 30 day blogging....I just determined another reason why we are such dear bestest friends....you try really hard to blog often and I try really hard just to go in and read all the ones I follow....I need to get back into this, have lost touch since I started my new shift. I love you my forever bestest friend...you are so stuck with me no matter what.
Post a Comment