Day 13 of the 30 Days of Blogging - Goals
When I think of goals, right now, what I think of is my weight loss goals. I have met my first goal, and I am 13 pounds away from my second goal. (I have lost a total of 37 pounds so far!!!) After I lose these 13 pounds, I will set another goal, and so on and so forth. I don't really know what I want my final weight loss goal to be - I just want to get healthy, and feel better about myself, and then go from there.
After I hit this next goal, I plan to go and get some shorts for Summer. I have a couple pairs of shorts/capris that I can still wear, because I can wear a belt with them and tighten them up enough. They might be big on me, but they will work. (I have had to make two new holes in my belt so that I can still wear it!!) But the rest of my shorts either don't have belt loops or are draw string. And they just won't work. So that is a gift to myself when I hit this next goal!
1 comment:
That is seriously so so awesome.
I'm going the other way. I need new pants because I seem to be busting out of mine. :(
Post a Comment