Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 12 - What I Believe

Day 12 of the 30 Days of Blogging - What I Believe


  • I believe that everything happens for a reason. We may not always know that reason, but there is always a reason.

  • I believe that Karma is a bitch and people do get what they deserve.

  • I believe that every person deserves to love who they love, and not be judged, or put down, or be told that they are going to Hell because of it.

  • I believe that I should be able to legally marry Kelly in our state, and every other state for that matter.

  • I believe that our children are being raised MUCH better in our same sex family than a lot of other kids that we know that have straight parents.

  • I believe that my kids are blessed to have two Moms that love them unconditionally.

  • I believe that boys are rotten, but girls are even more so!

  • I believe that even though something is right for me, my kids, my family, does not mean it will be right for you and yours - and vice verse.

  • I believe that we live in a very judgemental world, even though so many people will preach that the only one who can judge is God.

  • I believe that I was made to be a Mom, and I am so glad of that!

  • I believe that chocolate chip cookies will always make me feel better when I am sad.

  • I believe that forbidden food (like chocolate chip cookies, cake, etc) taste that much better when you are living a healthier lifestyle, and only get them every now and then.

  • I believe that kisses have magical powers and make booboo's feel better.

  • I believe in the magic of Christmas, and I hope I always do.

  • I believe that the sound of my kids laughing is the best sound in the world.

  • I believe that wishes do come true.

  • I believe in true love.

  • I believe that I have gone on quite enough for this post, but could go on longer about what I believe!!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I believe these too :) Beautifully said.

Montana's mom said...

Love you "I believe"!!! All of it so very true! I also believe in the magic of Christmas!