Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 14 - A Picture I Love

Day 14 of the 30 Days of Blogging - A Picture that I Love

Ok - so this was hard for me. Anyone that really knows us, knows that we are picture fanatics. I may suck at blogging pictures that we take, but believe me, we are crazy picture takers. We always have the camera out, we are always snapping pictures. So to narrow it down to 'A' picture just wasn't going to happen. And shoot, neither was narrowing it down to the top 10, or 20, or even 50 for that matter. I only went through pictures that we have stored at Walmart or One True Media. I didn't go through the computers, and I didn't go to Shutterfly, or Photobucket, or wherever else we have pictures, and they don't include the countless number of pictures that were taken before we went to a digital camera. But even at those two places, we have tons of pictures. And I love them all. For one reason or another. Be it a silly face, or a pregnant belly, or a sweet smile, or a memory of when it was taken - the day a child was born, the day our first nitrogen tank arrived with our donor in it for our first at home insemination, our boys playing baseball, preschool graduation, a first band performance on a football field, and so many more memories! I LOVE them all. But, I did narrow it down. To the top 100 - and they are in no particular order, I love them all. I love the sweet sweet faces, I love the smiles, and the silliness, and the scenery, and I love the feelings that I got when looking through all these pictures! They reminded me that no matter how stressful life can get, I sure do have one beautiful family, and we have made some wonderful memories!!





2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

LOVE the slideshow. I can't believe you didn't blog each and every single one of those.

I have this fear of losing my pictures and so I put them on my blog so that I'll always have them.

Thanks for sharing.

Montana's mom said...

Great slideshow!! I narrowed mine down to 3 but I am with you there are a LOT that I do love.