
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
(almost) Wordless Wednesday
Here is a picture of the storm clouds from Mondays storm. They were so wicked. I had never seen anything like it before. And the way that they would move and shift was so creepy. They did confirm that one tornado touched down in our county, but the damage was minimal. We have a tornado watch today until 9pm. A county in Indiana is under a warning right now. They say that the storm that is in that county and headed this way is like the one we had on Monday. I hope it isn't. My heart breaks for all the destruction that has been caused by tornadoes. The devastation is heartbreaking. Knowing that some people in Joplin are still looking for their missing loved ones, that is heart wrenching. I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers. As I also pray that the storm that is in Indiana right now and headed this way is not what they fear.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THAT is an amazing picture. Did you take it ?
Here's to hoping 9 pm came and went with no destruction at all.
That picture is beyond words!! We had some of that activity too and it was surreal to watch how the clouds moved!
Yes it was quite scary. We live on the border of Miami and Clark county and heard the sirens go off last night. Scary weather we've been having but thankfully nothing like other parts of the country.
I think the county you are talking about in IN is where all of my family is. I know they were under a tornado watch almost all of yesterday and into today. I pray for everyone who has been affected by these storms and pray that no one else is hurt or killed. Amen
Post a Comment