Friday, January 18, 2008

Wow Wow!!

Ok - so Gryfinn is infatuated with tv - and yes, we do let him watch. I know some people will not agree, but as he is ours, it is our choice.

With that being said........

Gryfinn loves the show Wow Wow Wubbzy! And when it comes on, he gets VERY excited! He will dance and sing, change octaves and everything. This cracks us up! So - we caught him in action today!

The first video was taken shortly after he woke up. He had already eaten breakfast, but wasn't real energetic yet. And as you can tell by his look (more like a glare) that he did NOT want his picture taken. He does sing a little bit, and he carries the last note pretty long - which is hilarious! (as you can tell by Kel snickering in the background!)


In the second video, he is really into it. Dancing, and just a singing! And even gets so excited he makes himself cough! Please ignore the giggling from Kel and I, and the shaking of the video! (I was trying not to laugh, but it obviously didn't work so well!


WOW WOW EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

RainbowMomma said...

That is just the cutest. I love the second one!

Unknown said...

So cute!