LOVE AS FIRST SIGHT!
I am not sure that I have the words to describe what it was like seeing Junebug for the first time. It was amazing... phenomenal... breath taking... beautiful... wonderful... none of these seem to quite explain the feeling that over came me. I was brought to tears, watching Junebug move, seeing the heart beating, it was all just so amazing, just so wonderful, I am just speechless reliving it. Our lil baby, this little miniature human being that we have created, is just perfect in every single way. We saw all 10 fingers, we watched as Junebug opened and closed his/her mouth - over and over and over! (Kel says that it must be a girl, and she already talks just like I do!) :O) We saw the arms move as if he/she was waving at us. Those legs, they must have gone on for a mile, they just seemed so long, as they were stretched all the way up to the top of the head! And that heart - we were able to see all the chambers of the heart - and it was just a beating away! Such a beautiful sight! I am in awe! I am in love! We have created something so precious, so perfect! I think my heart grew even bigger at the sight of this little creation! Our little Junebug! Who weighs about 9oz! :O)
I only have a couple of pictures for now. But we are trying to figure out how to freeze frame and save the images from the dvd, and also to take clips from it. There is so much that I would love to show off, but just have to figure out how to do that. But as soon as I do, they will be posted.
Our Junebug - saying 'Hi Mom's!'
Sitting pretty!
7 comments:
How awesome!!!! I am so glad you got to see him/her. So could the ultrasonographer tell if it was a boy or girl? We go back for our 10 week this week!
Yes, the tech could tell. And she even asked us what we thought, and then asked if we wanted her to confirm or not say anything. We told her not to say anything! It has been fun having our parents and the boys watch, and have them guess too! I guess we shall see who is right sometime in June!
Junebug is beautiful!! Kisses from Sydney.
Shannon
Awwww, thanks for sharing!! You're so strong to not find out what it is. :)
So cute! Were any of the kids with you at the appointment? Are they thinking brother or sister? Yay for Junebug!
We didn't take the boys with us this time. But we did watch the video with them. Jayk immediately said it's a boy! He thinks he saw something. (he has said several times that he wants another brother and NOT a sister!!) And Jarrod said that he thinks it is a girl. It has been fun having everyone guess!
I'm so excited to finally see the REAL Junebug!!!!
I love the pics. I can't wait to see the ones of her in JUNE! (Ooops...I said her on accident. I guess she could also be a him.)
Post a Comment