Ok - so I have been feeling flutters since about right before week 14. And over the past 2 weeks, they have become bumps, and feel more like kicks. (which from the ultrasound, Junebug looked to have these legs that were oh so long, so that is why I say kicks!) And it is the most amazing feeling. To feel this lil being inside of me move....
Well, last night, while lying in bed, Kel got to feel Junebug for the fist time. And words can not describe how much that means to be me. Junebug kicked her 3 times. And I love that she was finally able to feel our baby move. I have been waiting for this, to be able to share this with the woman I love - the mother of my kids. For her to feel this baby that we have created, that continues to grow each day because of our love.
So - to keep record, Kel felt Junebug for the first time at 19 weeks 5 days. So amazing!!
3 comments:
Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog... it was so very nice.
I cannot wait until we get to this point where we can feel the baby!
WOW! It's so exciting that Kel can feel the kicks. I love the way you are so excited....like it's your first one. Even when you just recently had your last. I think that is awesome!
And, again, Gryffin was SO SO SO adorable dancing to Wow Wow Wubzy! My daughter LOVED watching him dance.
Awwww, so sweet! How exciting!!
Post a Comment