
To Ten.......

His birthday was the 16th, and I just can not believe it - he is 10 YEARS OLD! We are the parents of a 10 year old - it just does not seem possible. But we are very blessed to have this 10 year old in our life. He is amazing. Yes - we have our ups and downs, he gets mouthy at times, and a bit grumpy. I think it is the pre-hormonal thing that all kids go through. But for the most part, he is so very pleasant, so very loving, and so very much fun! He is definitely one of the four joys that we are proud to call our kids!
Happy Birthday baby - we love you so very much!
4 comments:
Very cute boy indeed! Happy Birthday Jarrod! (belated)!
The tears are still rolling down my face from reading the other post about your friend.
WOW! 10 years old. Does seem like a milestone, doesn't it? The double digits. (We have 11 months before being in your place.) What a cutie he was and he's defintely grown into an adorable young man. (Heehee! "Young man.")
I can't wait to meet your newest addition. Gryfinn is just the cutest thing! I can't believe he's going to be a big brother.
He is too cute! I can't believe he is 10! Where does the time go? Give him a belated birthday smooch for me!
This is twondra from the NW board. I hope it's okay that I popped on. :) I found your blog and just wanted to say hi and say congrats! Your story gives me hope. If you'd like to read my blog, you can send me an email at tammywondra@yahoo.com.
Again, I hope it's okay I popped on and continue to read. :)
Post a Comment