
Jayk and Jarrod at their school Halloween Party.
Yes - they are the same thing! They are skeleton ninja's.

Jaykie in full gear!

Jarrod all ready to hit up some houses!!

Gryfinn, our root-tooting cowboy!

These are some of my nieces and nephews. We have a star wars guy, a cowboy, and then the Siamese twins (my nieces are too silly!) along with our cowboy and one of our ninja skeletons. Jaykob went trick or treating with his other Mommy and his cousins, and then came home and had a slumber party with us and his cousins here.
And here are our carved pumpkins from the patch!!

This one is Jaykies - the skeleton!

This is Jarrod's headless horseman!

Kelly carved Blue for Gryfinn!

And she also carved the silly face for us, and BOO for Junebug!!
I realized when looking at pic's to post, that we just did not take many pictures. I am disappointed, but with having everyone over for dinner (Kel made her oh so delicious chili!), and then trick or treating, I think we were just preoccupied. I do know that the Grandma's took some - so I will have to raid their pictures, and probably steal a picture or two, or three - or more! :O)
1 comment:
Cute pic's! Sometimes it gets hard to remember to take pictures in all the action!
Post a Comment