Here is the list of what we came up (also with the help of my wonderful BFF!!) - as you will see, Kelly put some wonderful thought into the ones she came up with - and her lil side notes just cracked me up!
Cherub
Suckling
Papoose
Moppet
Tad (tadpole)
Squirt
Imp
Urchin - means mischievious child
Sweat Pea
Peanut
Jelly Bean
Gummy Bear
Our Heart
Snuggles
Luv Bug
Nugget - Mommy is quite fond of chicken nuggets
Cletus - As in 'Cletus the Fetus' - hey, it rhymes!
Junebug - She is due in June
Teddy Gram - We do like the name Graham
Brownie - She did wait until after the big game to be conceived. She knew how important that game was to us
--> Back to Cletus. I would never really want to name our fetus that. I must have had a complete Dad moment. Only men want to call their babies names like that. Remember 'Boofer'?!? (inside joke about Kel's brother!)
Poppy - Mommy has to suck on a lot of Preggie Pops just to keep from throwing up.
Gem - She will be a Gemini.
Ok - so I am sure you can tell which ones are from Kel! She really is a trip! And I love how she keeps referring to the lil being as she! :O)
So - we have made a decision - and the survey says!!
JUNEBUG!!
1 comment:
Junebug was one of my favorites. My friends called their unborn baby Cletus, too. Her real name ended up being Jordan.
Post a Comment