Wednesday, November 14, 2007

10 Weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Again, these are not actual pictures of Junebug. Just ones that I pulled off the internet.

Here is a link to an ultrasound, I hope that it works. I tried to save it, but couldn't figure out how. It says the baby is 10 weeks - but another part says 10 weeks conception - so I am not sure if the baby is 10 or 12 weeks. But I thought the video was so very neat!
http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/U/Ultrasound

This week Junebug is 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 inches in length. This week the weight is also able to be measured. Before, it was just too small to measure the weekly differences. Junebug weighs close to 0.18 ounce, and is the size of a small plum. By now the complete body plan has been laid out, but will continue to grow for the remainder of the pregnancy. The fingers and toes have separated and the tail has disappeared. Junebug has taste and tooth buds now. The brain will continue to develop at an amazingly rapid rate, and the embryonic heart is completely developed. External genitalia are not apparent until next week, but a male testes will already be producing testosterone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Thanks for the update!