Friday, November 23, 2007

11 Weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Again, these are not photos of Junebug - just ones I found on the net! :O)

Junebug is slightly more than 2 inches long this week, and weighs nearly a third of an ounce, and is growing by leaps and bounds! At this point, the head is the same size as the rest of the body. On that head (and the rest of the body) hair follicles are starting to form. (bring on the heartburn!) Toenail and fingernail beds are starting to develop, and by next week the nails will start growing. The body is starting to straighten and the torso is starting to lengthen. Junebug can now do stretches, somersaults and forward rolls! Our lil acrobat in the making! Maybe she will be the next gold medalist gymnast or he will be the next kung fu fighter!

2 comments:

RainbowMomma said...

So, when *DO* we get the REAL Junebug photo?????????

DaniKel said...

I am not sure, but probably not until mid January. I know - seems so far away, but it will be here before we know it!!