Friday, November 23, 2007

Celebrating Our Love





Today is our anniversary. Although it has only been 5 years, I feel like I can not remember a time before Kelly. Before her, it was just Jarrod and me, and I lived for him. I met Kelly, and my entire life changed. I found my one true love, and I actually began living. I saw the true beauty of the world around me. And I think my heart actually made it's first real beat. Cause it does beat for her, and only for her. Each day, we make a new memory. Memories that will last a lifetime.



To you my dear, you honestly do complete me. With you, I am whole. I have found the meaning of life. I have felt what it is to love completely, and to be loved completely. You have made all my dreams come true. And my future consists of you and our wonderful children. The ones that we brought to each other, and the ones that we have conceived with our love. I look forward to our love growing ever stronger. You are my everything, always and forever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

twondra said...

Awww, that's so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

RainbowMomma said...

That's so sweet and loving. I loved seeing the photos of your life together. Happy Anniversary!