Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

Day 7 of the 30 Days of Blogging

My all time favorite movie when I was a kid!! I am wondering why we don't have this in our kids' collection?? And now, I wanna go out and get it, and watch it let the kids watch it!!



This movie gets me every time, serious tear jerker, but I just love this movie.



This movie is HIlarious! Can watch it over and over... and over and over!



Another movie that I can watch over and over, and laugh just as hard each time. SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!! hahahahahha



Have watched this movie several times, but it stands out most because this was the movie that we watched when I was in labor with Gryfinn. It was just a great day. We were at home, relaxing, taking it easy, we knew our lil man was going to be making his debut into this world. It was wonderful. So now, everytime I see this movie, I think of that day. And how truly amazing, wonderful, magical, that day was.



I am also a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I love all of the HP movies - I prefer the books to the movies, but I still LOVE the movies!

And I can not forget the timeless classics, Annie and The Wizard of Oz. :o) I can remember being so excited when they would come on regular tv. And I would sit there, on the floor, as close to the tv as my Mom would allow, and I would be mesmerized by Annie and Dorothy. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love ya, Tomorrow. It's only a day awaaaaay!! Somewhere over the rainbow - hahaha memories!

No comments: