Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 8 - Something You Don't Leave the House Without...

Day 8 of the 30 Days of Blogging

Something that I don't leave the house without. Well - most times when I leave, I take a kid or two, or three, or four ~ but not always. I also usually take a set of keys (usually when I leave, I am driving) ~ but not always. And I usually have my cell phone. But it gets left at the house sometimes, on accident, usually when I am rushing, which is usually every time I go to leave the house! :o) But the one thing that I never leave the house without is my carmex. I am addicted to the stuff. And seriously, if I do happen to somehow leave the house and not have it, and don't realize until we are too far away to turn around and go back to the house to get it, I will pull into the nearest store/gas station, and buy a new one... I am THAT addicted to the shit! It is my crack. I try to wean myself off, but the stuff that I have found that I can use, and like just as much as carmex, is just too expensive. So, I will just continue to be a cheapo carmex junkie.... or as Kel has been known to call me, a carmexican. ;o)

No comments: