Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 2 - Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Now on to Day 2 of 30 Days of Blogging

The Meaning Behind My Blog Name

Well, I had been thinking about blogging for some time. Some people that I had met through the cryobank website blogged, and I really just loved reading their blogs - and then the other blogs that I found from their blogs, and then the other blogs that I found from those blogs... etc etc. So I started playing around with the idea of blogging myself. And then once I decided that I wanted to do this.... what do I name it. All these people had these catchy little titles, but I just didn't know what to call 'my place'. And then I realized, it wasn't just my place. It was one where I would share and talk about my family. My Clan. Added in the name that most of my family share - and hence the blog The Cave Clan was born.

6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Simple and true.

Tina said...

I love the name...

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...

NOW that I'm logged into the RIGHT account!! The name fits perfectly and I'm glad you found me again! Now I can keep up with YOU!

Montana's mom said...

OK how come you stopped on day 2???!!!?