
Our sweet lil PJ
It was a Sunday. We had just gotten home, pulled in our driveway, and Kel got out of the passenger side, and there she was. She followed us to the door, and then just kind of hung out. We felt guilty, cause it was cold, so we let her in, gave her some food and water. And Gryfinn LOVED her! They would play, and he would laugh - that big, hearty, from the bottom of his toes up - giggle that I could listen to all day everyday! She was so sweet, that we knew that she just had to belong to someone. So we let her back out and figured she would go home. The next morning, when we let Oliver out back, she was on the back porch. She had found her way out back to the enclosed porch, and just waited. By the next day, we had a litter box, food, toys, a name and an appt with the vet. She was ours.

Oliver checking her out. He does great with her!
I have the cutest pic of them asleep together on my cell phone - I will post it soon!

Isn't she sweet?

Gryfi has a new best friend!

They have so much fun together!

She loves to snuggle on your lap!

She sleeps in the cutest ways!

Isn't that a face you just want to kiss?!!
6 comments:
oh my gosh, I love kitties and she is just beautiful!
Wow. How adorable. I am allergic but she makes me want one. She's so cute.
Let me know if I shouldn't put your blog on our blog roll. Otherwise I'll add it in a day or two. Okey dokey?
Awww, soooo cute!!
Oh she is so adorable!
She is soooooo adorable. Terrific pics, also. She is family already. :)
Great pics!
She is adorable!
Post a Comment