Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Loveable!

Somebody loves his baby sister!! ALOT!! (unless she is trying to play with his 'People'!)











10 comments:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

That is beyond cute!

onemorebaby said...

Darn adorable!!! (Can I steal them?) Hugs!

Michelle said...

ADORABLE!

C said...

So cute and made me smile from ear to ear!

mcbjen said...

They are so cute, isn't great when they just love eachother. The boys love Taya like crazy, but yeah now she is able to get into their rooms, and their stuff is fair game. One thing they have learned is to pick up the stuff they really like. lol - Great picture.

Kate said...

Great picture- Kids are fun!

twondra said...

Sooooo cute! Love the new layout, too!!

Unknown said...

So very cute. Nice new layout as well. Perfect for Valentine's day!

Shannon said...

They are so darn cute!!!! And I am not partial or anything! I love them!

Jen said...

OMG! I just want to scoop 'em up and hug 'em. What a couple of sweethearts you have there!